Joint Replacement Surgery Clinic
Each week, Wollongong Private Hospital holds a free patient education program for patients that are about to undergo hip or knee replacement surgery.
Our Joint Replacement Clinic program is delivered by a Senior Physiotherapist and Orthopaedic Clinical Nurse Specialist. You will learn:
- How you can prepare yourself leading up to your surgery
- What to expect at Wollongong Private Hospital immediately after your surgery
- What your rehabilitation will involve
- How to prepare for your discharge home
- Local inpatient, day program and outpatient rehabilitation options available to you
Attendance is strongly recommended by your surgeon.
Bookings are essential. To book please call Reception or the Preadmission Clinic on 02 4286 1121.
When: Every Monday 1:30pm – 2:30pm
Where: Level 4 South, Wollongong Private Hospital