Ramsay Health Care is committed to the ongoing education of general practitioners and the wider medical community.
Ramsay Health Care has been a Provider of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) since 2000, offering a wide variety of topics in medicine, surgery, obstetrics & gynaecology, paediatrics and mental health. These activities are in partnership with our specialists and other health professions delivered as interactive, practical education sessions with a focus on innovation, hands-on involvement and practical tips.
Upcoming education events will be published here. If you are interested in some tailored GP education, please contact the GP Liaison Officer.
In the 2020-2022 triennium, Ramsay Health Care will provide:
CPD Accredited Activity - 40 points previously Category 1
Including Workshops and expert resources for Peer Group Learning
CPD Activity - 2 points per hour previously Category 2
Always On Events – CPD 2 points per hour
Education activities available anytime for GPs. After completion, GPs can Quick Log hours for CPD points via the RACGP MyCPD portal.
Hyperparathyroidism, thyroid cancer & head and neck skin cancer
- Diagnosis and management of hyperparathyroidism - Dr Bruce Ashford
- Updated radiological and biopsy findings in thyroid cancer - Dr Eva Yabe
- Diagnosis and management of advanced cutaneous malignancy of the head and neck - Dr James Wykes
- Identify the blood and imaging tests to confirm a diagnosis of hyperparathyroidism
- Describe TiRADS and Bethesda classifications of thyroid cancer
- Outline how to access cranial nerves in skin cancer
Dr Bruce Ashford - General Surgery
Dr James Wykes - Head and Neck Surgery
06 Jul 2021 06:30 PM
||Wollongong Private Hospital
360-364 Crown Street
Wollongong NSW 2500
||05 Jul 2021