Hospital Visiting Hours
Wollongong Private Hospital Ward Visiting Hours are as follows:
11am until 1pm and 5pm until 7pm - 2 Visitors per session
1 Visitor in addition to support person.
11am-1pm and 5pm-7pm. Support Person 8am until 8pm.
ICU: Approval via Nurse Unit Manager
- Be fully vaccinated ( 2 doses)
- Approval can be given for Maternity on a case by case basis for support persons who are unvaccinated.
- Be asymptomatic
- Wear a mask during the visit (children under the age of 12 are not required to wear a mask)
- Not be identified as a close contact of a confirmed case
- Not have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the previous seven days
- Not be waiting the result of a COVID-19 test
- Not have arrived from overseas in the past seven days
- Must check in with QR code