Dr Paul Jarman is an Australian trained Orthopaedic surgeon. He moved to the Illawarra Shoalhaven region in 2009 and has since performed more than 5000 orthopaedic procedures in that time.
Following his orthopaedic specialist training, Dr Jarman completed a Fellowship in Sports Orthopaedics through the prestigious Melbourne Orthopaedic Group. He was the inaugural Shoulder Fellow at the University of Western Ontario in Canada. He then completed a Fellowship in Knee surgery at the Mater Hospital in Sydney.
Dr Jarman has visited surgeons and undertaken training all over the world and imparts this knowledge locally. He is invited yearly to the Teach the Teachers course in elbow surgery at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota, USA.
Dr Jarman has interests in primary and revision joint surgery of the hip, knee, shoulder and elbow. He practices computer-navigated knee surgery and anterior approach hip surgery. Dr Jarman has a special interest in sports reconstruction surgery of the shoulder and knee and has completed a Masters in Sports Medicine. Dr Jarman also performs trauma surgery and arthroscopic and reconstructive surgery of the foot and ankle.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery - University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Science (Medical) - with Honours
- Master of Sports Medicine - University of New South Wales
- Fellow of Royal Australian College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Full Member Shoulder and Elbow Society Australia