Dr Andrew Still is a New Zealand and London trained specialist general and colorectal surgeon, dedicated to delivering excellent health care to the Illawarra. He is a Senior Clinical Lecturer at University of Wollongong, and is the Medical Co-Director for the Division of Surgery for the Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District.
His specialty interests include colorectal cancer, emergency gastrointestinal surgery, hernia surgery, endoscopy and haemorrhoid treatment. He works in both Private and Public Hospitals within the greater Wollongong area, performing laparoscopic, open and endoscopic surgery for general and colorectal conditions.
He is a member of the NSW Cricket Umpires and scorers Association, umpiring first grade cricket locally. He is married with three children, and tries to encourage them to practice their violin and piano.
- Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS)
- Colorectal Surgical Society of Australia and New Zealand (CSSANZ)
- General Surgery Australia
- Gastroenterologic Society of Australia (GESA)
- Australian Gastrointestinal Trials Group (AGITG)