A/Prof Peter Chin graduated from The University of Adelaide in 1990 and completed his urological training in 2000.
He has worked extensively in the area of management of the enlarged prostate, medical devices, laparoscopic surgery, uroronology and prosthetic surgery for incontinence and impotence.
Some of his main areas of interest include:
- BPH & UROLIFT- Green light laser
- Urological care for children under the age of 16yrs
- Laparoscopic Surgery for Renal tumor
- Prostate Cancer diagnosis & surgery Robotic Prostatectomy, Retropubic prostatectomy
- Endoscopic surgery for stone disease
- Incontinence - diagnosis and treatment as well as clinical trials in new advances for treatment in incontinence
Dr Chin has published and presented many urological papers and has a commitment to clinical research programs.