Dr Rindani graduated from University of New South Wales in 1994 and completed his urological training in 2005.
Dr Rindani's areas of interest include:
- Laparoscopic surgery - for renal/adrenal tumors
- Prostate cancer - diagnosis and surgical treatment including robotic surgery
- Endoscopic surgery - for stone disease
- Prostate enlargement (BPH) - diagnosis and treatment for benign prostatic hypertrophy
- Testicular tumors and trauma - diagnosis and treatment and ongoing care
Dr Rindani has published and presented urological papers and is committed to a high level of urological care.